Supports the structures and operations of YMCA Europe (YE) by designing and maintaining office procedures and systems.
Has excellent communication skills in English and Czech language including oral, written and interpersonal
Works efficiently and independently
Maintains organization and flexibility
Has the ability to adjust to changing deadlines or requirements
Keeps confidentiality when dealing with governance, strategic decisions, policies and staff issues
Good knowledge of office equipment and software systems
- daily administration
- logistical arrangements and administrative preparation of the meetings
- maintainance of office files, contracts and other relevant materials
- organization of legal procedures related to the changes of the Constitution, changes in the registration at the Municipal Court in coordination with the appointed lawyer
- active involvement in grant applications and reports
- entering changes on the YE Website according to the updated information received from the National Movements and in co-operation with Communication Manager helping with the social media postings
– Other duties indicated by the Secretary General according to the professional profile and skills of the Office Manager.
– This task description is an indication of the general level of duties and responsibilities required
We are offering
- possible international travel
- independent work and flexible hours
- team of international co-workers
- work in the centre of Prague – 50 metres from metro and tram station
- sport centre and swimming pool in the building
CV and motivation letter accepted in English only!